Inviting guests from your dashboard
- Go to app.katmaitech.com and log in.
- Click the “Manage” menu at the top right of the screen.
- Select “Guest Passes”
- Click the “New Pass” button.
- Complete the form with your guest's details and choose the correct date, time, duration, and location. If you want them to receive an email with the guest pass link, make sure to check the “Send Email” box. Review everything one more time and then click “Create Guest Pass.”
- You should then see the below notification confirming your guest pass has been sent!
Shareable Guest Passes (Meeting link)
- Navigate to the Guest Pass section of your dashboard, as explained above.
- Click the “Shareable guest passes” box.
- Click “Create Guest Pass.” The link sent to your guest can now be shared with anyone they’d like — one meeting link for all!
- Add the meeting link to your calendar invite by going to the Guest Pass screen, click “Copy Guest Pass link” under actions, then copy/paste into your invite.
Inviting guests while you’re in the office
Need to send a single invite out quickly?
- Press the P key from anywhere in a Katmai space and a New Guest Pass card will pop up in 2D.
- Fill out the form with your guest’s information and select the appropriate date, time, duration, and space. If you’d like them to receive an email notification with the guest pass link, be sure that the “Send Email” checkbox is selected. Double-check everything one last time then select “Create Guest Pass.”
- Expect a confirmation message from your browser saying your guest pass has been sent!