If you’re having trouble screen sharing in Katmai, follow these troubleshooting steps in this order:
- Make sure you’re in a sound zone with an available screen share.
- If the screen share appears unclickable, click the “reconnect” button on the bottom left of your screen next to the chat button.
- If it still appears unclickable, refresh the page from your browser.
- If you see “Preview Unavailable” or another alert indicating that you cannot share your screen, you’ll need to update your browser’s permission settings.
- Open your System Preferences menu and click on Security & Privacy.
- From the Security & Privacy menu, select Screen Recording.
- Check the box next to the web browser being used to run Katmai. If the above process does not work or you’re a Windows user, please contact Katmai support.
- You may then need to restart Chrome once you’ve locked the security settings.
Still need help? Contact us at email@example.com.