Follow these troubleshooting steps in this order:
- Make sure your guest’s access pass is still valid. Go to app.katmaitech.com, drop down the Manage menu, and click “Guest Passes.”
- Have your guest refresh their browser window.
- Confirm that your guest is using a laptop or computer. Katmai is not currently supported on tablets and mobile devices.
- Confirm that they’re using a supported browser. Google Chrome is our preferred browser.
- If they’re already using Chrome, have them check for available browser updates. See: How to Check and Update Your Browser.
- Have them close unnecessary tabs or windows.
- Have them run the Cloudflare Internet Speed Test.
- If it shows that they have slow internet speed on Wi-Fi, ask them to switch to ethernet or to a different network, if possible.
- When using a wired connection, make sure Wi-Fi is turned off.
- Are they using a VPN or corporate firewall? Katmai does not currently support access through these services, so ask your guest to disconnect them, if possible.
- If they’re blocked by a VPN or firewall, they can try accessing the internet through their mobile device's hotspot.
- Check for any ad blockers that are blocking katmaitech.com.
Still need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.